The Smart Nation Scholarship develops and nurtures talent who have a passion for technology, and the ambition to propel our nation towards its goal of digital transformation.
Offered by GovTech, as well as the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore and Infocomm Media Development Authority, the Smart Nation Scholarship gives talented individuals the opportunity to embark on a dynamic career in technology that contributes to the public good.
What are GovTech’s offerings to our scholars?
- Training funds to develop technical and professional skills during course of study
- Direct entry to the Technology Associate Programme (TAP), a leadership-trainee programme designed to sharpen and develop their technical and professional skills
- Assigned mentors during their undergraduate years and during their time as a Tech Associate
- Career conversations and personal development check-ins, during their studies and throughout their time as a Tech Associate
- Networking with like-minded peers, experienced engineers, and leaders
- Industry exposure
- Opportunity to rotate among technology tracks
What to expect during the scholarship selection process with GovTech?
To assess candidates holistically, shortlisted candidates can expect to undergo our scholarship selection stages which include a group assessment, an individual technical test, and interviews with HR, Tech Leads and our senior leaders.
Hear from our scholars:
How can you apply?
Applications are open from September until April for each cycle. If you have a passion for technology and a strong desire to play a part in our Smart Nation agenda, learn more about the scholarship at https://go.gov.sg/smartnationscholarship.
For enquiries, please write to AreYouIT@tech.gov.sg