LifeSG (formerly Moments of Life) is one of the Strategic National Projects under Singapore’s Smart Nation initiative. Aimed at providing a suite of services to support citizens’ needs at key junctures by integrating and bundling services across government agencies. It was first made available as a mobile application in June 2018 to support families with young children below six years old.
Since then, the app has progressively added new features to serve citizens in other aspects of their life journey. These include an Active Ageing module for seniors aged 60 and above (rolled out in September 2019), and an Employment Support Guide for job-seekers (rolled out in June 2020). To date, the app has had more than 310,000 downloads.
LifeSG offers users more ready access to digital government services through the consolidation of personalised content. The app will include a new user interface with improved navigation, topical guides and the following features.
- Explore Services – Citizens can explore and easily access more than 70 Government services (up from 12 services previously featured on the app). Information displayed is grouped according to topics of interest, such as family and parenting, work and employment, healthcare, housing and property, and other frequently-used digital services. More services will be added progressively.
- Personalised Dashboard – Citizens can use the dashboard to discover recommended content, access guides that simplify processes such as job & preschool searches and discover government benefits through features such as the Family Support Calculator.
- Benefits and Support Module - The module displays personalised information on Government benefits and support schemes that users qualify for and consolidates benefits and support related information across multiple Government agencies on a single platform.
- Consolidated Profile - Retrieve and view personal information from multiple public agencies (e.g CPF, IRAS) at one glance, with personalised charts for key categories.
- Inbox and Appointment - A ‘step-by-step’ view of performing ‘tasks’ to help guide users through the process of a government transaction. The Inbox serves as a consolidated touchpoint for users to be notified of announcements, and follow-up on key tasks at certain stages of a transaction. The Appointment feature allows users to get reminders for upcoming appointments or events signed up through LifeSG
Visit www.life.gov.sg for more information.https://www.tech.gov.sg/products-and-services/lifesg/