Parking.sg is a mobile application that allows users to pay for short-term parking charges through their mobile devices at all existing coupon-based public car parks. The app serves as an alternative mode of payment to paper parking coupons.
How to use the Parking.sg mobile app
- Activate the app to begin your parking session as soon as you park your vehicle within a designated parking lot.
- To start the session, key in your vehicle number, select the car park code and indicate the intended parking duration.
- Charges will be calculated on a per-minute basis. A refund will be given if you choose to end your parking session earlier.
- You can be alerted 10 minutes before your parking session expires. Turn on the “Notification” feature in your device settings.
- If you need to extend your parking duration, you can do it remotely via the app.
For more information, please visit www.parking.sg.