GovTech Digital Academy (DA) is a “Practitioner for Practitioner” academy that operates at the unique intersection of technology and public service, blending best-in-class technical training with the business of Government.
DA grooms future-ready digital leaders and officers to accelerate public sector’s digital transformation to support the Smart Nation initiative. Through our Digital Government Blueprint, we aspire to create a Digital Government with a digitally confident public service workforce that is “Digital to the Core, and Serves with Heart” to enable a Digital Society and Digital Economy.
A digital public service workforce, one that continually upskills, is able to adapt to new challenges and build services that work more effectively across agencies, citizens and businesses.
The Challenge of Upskilling:
The public sector’s basic courses on digital technologies do not meet the advanced needs of public sector ICT&SS professionals and the higher-level ICT programmes offered by private training providers are not contextualised for the public sector’s needs and goals.
That’s where DA comes in.
GovTech Digital Academy’s Ecosystem:
Based on a “practitioner-for-practitioner” philosophy, DA’s suite of ICT&SS programmes are curated and developed by GovTech practice leaders and industry leaders – by practitioners, for practitioners.
These practitioners bring to our programmes the following insights:
- the capabilities agencies need for digital transformation
- the competencies public officers need for digital innovation and career growth
GovTech Digital Academy’s Offerings:
Whatever your role in the public sector, you can choose practical and highly relevant ICT&SS programmes to grow your ICT expertise. You can:
- get up to speed with the latest tech trends and developments
- gain perspectives unique to the public sector’s digital transformation
- apply your new knowledge and skills readily to your daily work
- raise your proficiency levels
- make a deeper impact on your agency’s digital innovation
Learn more with GovTech Digital Academy.